In the heart of a forest of pine and oak trees, "Les Ecureuils" welcomes you to its relaxing, child friendly campsite by the beach on the French Atlantic coast.
Ideally located, this 4 star rated camping holiday resort in Vendée, around 12 miles south of the popular French seaside resort of Les Sables d'Olonne and 12 miles north of La Tranche sur Mer, Jard-sur-Mer is a peaceful village with plenty of footpaths to explore the traditional marina and surrounding pine and oak forest.
Our deluxe campsite is one of just two in the Vendée awarded the "3 red tent" classification by the Michelin Guide: good amenities and level of comfort, especially recommended for its sea side setting, quiet, quality and variety of services.
CAMPSITE WATER PARK
To swim to your heart's content during your camping holidays in France, the following swimming pools are provided on the camp site:
- Heated covered swimming pool with spa and children's paddling pool.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with children's paddling pool, open April to September.
- Water slides of more than 197ft long and a CrazyCone!
Bracelet must be worn at all times for entry to the pools
Access strictly reserved for campsite clientele.
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
Throughout July and August, markets are held on Monday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday evening. In low season the market is held on Monday morning.
Poitevin flood meadows: 62mi - Dolmens / Menhirs: 5mi - Castle of Talmont: 4.3mi - Castle of Guignardière/des Aventuriers in Avrillé: 6.2mi - Car museum in Talmont: 4.3mi - Clémenceau Car museum in Saint Vincent sur Jard: 1.2mi - Shell museum in Sables d'Olonne: 12.4mi - Prehistoric center (St Hilaire la Forêt): 3.1mi - Indian Forest (treetop adventure course, paintball, etc) in Moutiers les Mauxfaits: 9.3mi - Sables d'Olonne Zoo: 20km - Sables d'Olonne: 12.4mi - La Rochelle: 49.7mi - Puy du Fou theme park: 56mi - Don't forget to visit the mysterious islands of Yeu, Noirmoutier and Ré).
On this campsite the Fun Dose is blue. This means it's a lively campsite. In july and august, we offer the following :
- The Clapou Club for 4–12 year olds welcomes your children Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
- The Nobodys (13-17 years old) meet at least once a week.
- Two or three activity leaders are present on the campsite all summer. Sports tournaments and friendly entertainment are organised throughout the day.
- Three big night events are organised per week, we will also surprise you with our top secret entertainment and the summer dance.