In the heart of a forest of pines and oaks, "Les Ecureuils" welcomes you to its relaxing, child friendly campsite by the beach on the French Atlantic coast.
Ideally located, a 4 star camping holiday resort in Vendée, around 12 miles south of the popular French seaside resort of Les Sables d'Olonne and 12 miles north of La Tranche sur Mer, Jard-sur-Mer is a peaceful village with plenty of footpaths to explore the traditional marina and surrounding pine and oak forest.
Our deluxe campsite is one of just two in the Vendée awarded the "3 red tent" classification by the Michelin Guide: good amenities and level of comfort, especially recommended for its sea side setting, quiet, quality and variety of services.
CAMPSITE WATER PARK
To swim to your heart's content during your camping holidays in France, the following swimming pools are provided on the camp site:
- Heated covered swimming pool with spa and children's paddling pool.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with children's paddling pool, open April to September.
- Waterslides of more than 60m long and a CrazyCone!
Bracelet must be worn at all times for entry to the pools
Access strictly reserved for campsite clientele.
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
In July and August, markets on Monday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday evening (evening market). Off season: market on Monday morning.
- Marais Poitevin: 100km - Dolmens / Menhirs: 8km - Castle of Talmont: 7km - Castle of Guignardière/des Aventuriers in Avrillé: 10km - Auto museum Talmont: 7km - Auto museum Clémenceau in Saint Vincent sur Jard: 2km - Shell museum in Sables d'Olonne: 20km - Prehistoric center (St Hilaire la Forêt): 5km - Indian Forest (ropes course, paintball, etc) in Moutiers les Mauxfaits: 15km - Zoo from Sables d'Olonne: 20km - Sables d'Olonne: 20km - La Rochelle: 80km - Theme park Puy du Fou: 90km - Islands (Ile d'Yeu / Re Noirmoutier).
On this campsite the Fun Dose is blue. This means it's a lively campsite.
From the 1st of July until 1st of September we offer the following (only in French):
- The Clapou Club (4-12 years old) welcomes children from Monday until Friday, from 10am until 12pm and from 3pm until 5.30pm.
- The Nobodys (13-17 years old) meet up three times a week.
There are two or three animators, enjoy daily aquagym, sports tournaments, fun events and special surprises! Three times a week there is evening entertainment.